5 Things To Know About Harvest Jam This Saturday
Can you believe Harvest Jam 2016 is almost here?!? It's coming up this Saturday, with Rodney Atkins, live, at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds. And here are the top 5 questions I've been asked about the festival.
1) Do tickets prices increase the day of the show? -- Yes, they do! So, if you haven't already, make sure you get yours NOW! (You can get them right now HERE) They're just $25 for general admission (which increases to $35 on Saturday) and just $50 for VIP seats (those increase to $60 on Saturday). VIP, of course, gets you up-close seating and priority access to the beer, food and bathroom areas, too.
2) What time does it start? -- The gates at the Olmsted County Fairground open a 3 p.m. on Saturday, with live music starting on the American Heroes Stage (powered by Home Solutions Midwest and First Alliance Credit Union) at 4 p.m. You can check the complete artist line-up HERE.
3) Where do I park-- and how much does it cost? -- You can park right in the lots at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds. And, unlike earlier this year when I saw Luke Bryan at U.S. Bank Stadium in Minneapolis and had to pay $25 to park 5 blocks away, parking at Harvest Jam is... FREE!
4) Will there be an ATM on the grounds? -- Good news here, too, if you're like me and don't carry much cash on you, yes, there will be an ATM machine available at Harvest Jam!
5) Can we bring in lawn chairs and blankets? -- Yes, you sure can-- and, in fact, we encourage you to bring your blankets and chairs, and reserve your home-base for all the day's activities. And, here's some more advice: Get there early, too, so you can claim your spot as close to the stage as possible!
Those are the 5 questions I've been asked the most about this year's Harvest Jam. If you have an additional questions, check out the Harvest Jam FAQ page HERE. And-- we'll see you Saturday!