This Outrageous Ice Cream Recipe Can’t Possibly Be Real – Can it?
Depending on your own personal feelings towards this extremely popular condiment, this could be the best, or worst idea ever.
2018 is already off to a strange start. I mean, we've got kids eating tide pods and now this?
Full disclosure: I'm ALL about ranch! I'll eat it with pizza, buffalo wings, chicken nuggets, fries, basically anything you can dip with ranch I'll do it. But this... might be taking it a bit too far because today I found a recipe online for a Ranch Dressing flavored ice cream:
You've got to really love ranch to appreciate something like this. So in case you do, below are the details on how to make it.
Serves 8 (serving size: about 1/4 cup) Active 20 min. Total 2 hours, 30 min.
Ingredients: 1 cup sour cream 3/4 cup mayonnaise 6 Tbsp. whole buttermilk 2 tsp. onion powder 2 tsp. garlic powder 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives Carrots Celery
- Place a loaf pan or quart container in freezer. Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, buttermilk, onion powder, garlic powder, vinegar, and Worcestershire in a medium bowl, and stir well. Cover and chill 1 hour.
- Pour mixture into freezer container of an electric ice-cream maker, and freeze until creamy and the consistency of soft-serve, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to prepared container, and fold in parsley and chives.
- Cover with plastic wrap, pressing directly on surface of ice cream. Freeze at least 1 hour, and up to 4 hours before serving.
- Serve with carrots and celery.
Enjoy... I guess?