Authors Attending Wordplay in Minneapolis Have Been Announced
It's so crazy to think about this, but there are millions... maybe even billions of books that have been published. In our lifetime, we will be lucky to have read 10 percent of those. This summer Minneapolis is hosting Wordplay for the second year. This is an event where nationally known and local authors gather for us to learn more about what they do.
Bring Me the News claims that the event will take place on Saturday, May 9th in the Minneapolis Mill City neighborhood. Folks will be able to interact with authors during different workshops, readings and other events throughout the day. This year they have quite the list of nationally known and local authors that will be there. The list is as follows:
Nationally Know Authors:
- Alison Roman- New York Times and Bon Appetit Food Columnist and author of 2017 Best Seller Dine In
- Michael Ian Black- Author of My Wet Hot American Summer and author of other adult and children's books
- Charles Yu- Author of How to Live In A Science Fictional Universe
- Scott Pelley- CBS News Anchor and Journalist, left the Network last year
- Jessie Diggs- Olympic Gold Medalist and author of Brave Enough
- Kate DiCamillio- Children's Fiction author
- Danez Smith- Author of Don't Call Us Dead
- Kao Kalia Yang- Author of Latehomecomer: A Hmong Family Memoir
As the event approaches, we will get more details about everything that is happening.
Hang Out With Paisley Dunn on Quick Country 96.5 Weekdays from 3 pm - 7 pm
Wake Up With Paisley Dunn on Kat Kountry 105 Weekdays from 6 am - 10 am