Awesome 15 Minute Dinner You Can Only Make In SE Minnesota
It really takes no time at all. The only thing you MUST have is the garlic lovers pasta at Peoples Food Co-op. Super garlic taste, some cheese, and pasta-y goodness. Then, pick a veggie. I went with broccoli because I had it handy, in the freezer. Then protein. Last time I did andouille sausage, this time it was kielbasa. Put it all together, and bam.
If I you're not living alone, it'll make up to 4 servings...just add a lot of broccoli, really bulks it up. Since I do live alone, it made two LARGE and very comforting servings, the second one I tossed in the freezer.
- Garlic Lovers Pasta (one $4 - $5 container should be enough)
- Butt load of broccoli
- Precooked andouille sausage (or kielbasa, smokes sausage, whatever)
- Frying pan
- Olive oil
- Add a little olive oil to fryin' pan on medium high.
- Fresh or frozen, microwave the broccoli 'til it's hot.
- While that's heating, slice up a couple of servings of the pasta (I cut each disk of sausage into two or three pieces...smaller = faster heating in fryin' pan).
- Throw pasta salad in fryin' pan, warm it up while moving it about now and then. Add the sausage, moving it about while it warms up. After about a minute, add the broccoli. Move it around, mix it up, and add to a bowl.
Eat it, but first, take a picture, post it on Instagram, and tag Y-105FM.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app