Check Out Rochester’s Best Christmas Lights on the Jolly Trolley
If you are looking for the best Christmas lights in Rochester, Minnesota, save the gas and jump on board the trolley that is going to all the best spots in town! Adults and kids will truly love this holiday light adventure and will remember these memories forever.
Jolly Trolley Holiday Lights Tour in Rochester, Minnesota is Now Taking Reservations
What traditions does your family have during the holidays? One of ours is wearing our PJ's and hopping in the car with some burgers and driving all over Rochester to check out the amazing Christmas lights that are up everywhere. This year though, I'm thinking we might mix things up and go hop on a trolly to explore the town. If that sounds like an adventure that you'd love, check out the details and info below:
- The tour will last 1 hour and 30 minutes on a lighted vintage trolley
- The trolley tour is available on various days starting December 2nd until January 8th
- Classic holiday music will play that is narrated by the tour guide
- You'll see some of the best and creative light displays in Rochester including
- "Santa's Workshop",
- "The Caroling House,"
- "The Blue Christmas",
- "The Enchanted Forest",
- "Winter Wonderland",
- "The Christmas Court",
- "Christmas Mountain",
- "The North Pole" and many others
Are kids welcome on the Jolly Trolley Holiday Lights Tour?
According to the website for the Rochester Trolley & Tour Co, the Jolly Trolley tour is 90 minutes long and is suitable for kids that are 10 and older. However, parents should use their discretion when reserving time on the trolley.
How much is the Jolly Trolley Holiday Lights Tour?
Here's the pricing for the tour:
- $30 for Adults and Kids Ages 13+
- $15 for Children Ages 2 to 12
- Free for Infants Under 2 years old
- Get tickets here