Country Cuties Contest Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, Inc.
Country Cuties (the “Contest”)
KWWK Contest Official Rules
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 122 4th SW Rochester, MN 55902.
- PRIZE: The prize of the Contest consists of the following: (a) 4 general admission tickets to see Luke Bryan at Gar-Lin Dairly Farm in Eyota, Minnesota on September 24, 2022. The estimated total retail value of the prize of this Contest is 260 dollars ($260 value).The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred
- HOW TO ENTER: Submit a photo of you and your “country cutie” (you and your significant other, friend, kids, etc.) through the Quick Country 96.5 mobile app by May 19, 2022. By entering this contest you agree to be bound by the Contest Official Rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all residents in the KWWK Total Survey Area, as defined by Nielsen, who have reached eighteen (18) years of age as of May 27, 2022. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after May 27, 2022 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories. (d) persons who won a prize in the past 30 days.
- To claim the Prize, the winner must:
- Stop by the station to pick up within 30 days of winner (or upon notification tickets are available for pickup); and
- complete, sign and return a W-9 and Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest entry period begins on May 1, 2022 and ends May 19, 2022.
- VOTING PERIOD: Public voting will begin on May 20, 2022 and end on May 29, 2022. The entry with the most votes at the end of the voting period will be the winner. Individuals may vote once every 12 hours.
NOTE: Any suspicious voting activity will be investigated and votes/entries disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winner, available after May 29, 2022, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘OFFICIAL CONTEST NAME’ 122 4th SW Rochester, MN 55902.
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘Country Cuties’. 122 4th SW Rochester, MN 55902
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: KP Entertainment (the “Prize Provider”).