Rochester On Tap 2021
- Mayo Civic Center
Rochester On Tap Craft Beer Festival is back! Throw on your best Halloween costume and join us for a day overflowing with fun at the Mayo Civic Center. We’ll be pouring up hundreds of craft beers on Saturday, October 30th from over 50 of America’s favorite breweries.
$500 cash prize up for grabs in the costume contest at the event!
Go VIP to beat the crowds with an additional hour of early-access sampling, Commemorative Hat, and $5 dollar food voucher, or choose from one of our two general admission sessions. Please note Additional Fee Will Apply.
12:00pm-4:00pm VIP - $65 (+fees)
1:00pm-4:00pm GA - $37 (+fees)
5:00pm-8:00pm GA - $37 (+fees)
- Designated Driver tickets are $10 and must be purchased in advance online
- If the event sells out in advance, DD tickets will still be available.
- All attendees must be 21 years or older; no children can attend.
- No outside food or beverage, but pretzel necklaces are encouraged.
- ID check will begin approximately 30 minutes prior to doors opening.
- There will be a line upon entering but it will move quickly.
- Everyone who has their ticket, can proceed to the same entry line.
- Last pour will be 10 minutes prior to the session ending time. This means no samples will be poured after this time.
- Attendees may not leave with any beer, no exceptions will be made.
- Beer list is subject to availability and could change from the above.
More Questions? Visit the Rochester On Tap Frequently Asked Questions Page.