If You Moved Away from Minnesota, What Would You Miss Most?
What would you miss the most (other than friends & family) if you moved away from Minnesota? Lakes, the Mall of America, the county fairs? Let us know what you'd miss, and see our answers -- and the rest of 'em as they come in. You betcha!
Let us know what you'd miss by calling us at 507-252-1049, texting us with the MESSAGE US button on the Kat Kountry app, or on Facebook. Here are the Kat Country team's answers, as well as the rest of what we've read so far:
- PETE: The water, the small towns, Vikings & Twins.
- KINSEY: The lakes, and my parents.
- JESS: The four seasons.
- BRETT: Country music festivals.
- EVAN: Weekends at the lake.
- DAVE: Local sports teams.
- ELLA: Fall colors & State Fair.
- JENNY: 'Minnesota nice.' We really are nicer up here.
- ASHLEY: My family!
- BRIANNA: Hunting in the Fall with the beautiful leaves.
- LIZ: Meat raffles!
- JANICE: The north shore. Summer weekend trips to Duluth & Grand Marais.
- AMORETTE: The scenery.
- LEE: Town ball.
- NATE: Ice fishing.
- STACI:c Little Falls Art Fair!!!!
- RICKY: Snowmobiling and waterskiing!!
- TAMMI: Hot dishes. :)
- RICH: Minnesota State Fair.
- JARED: Steel County Fair!!!!!
- TRAVIS: The Vikes.
- DILLON: The Vikings.
- ROBIN: Our six-weeks of summer. :)
- TONYA: Mall of America!
- SKIP: Ice fishing.
- LEVI: The walleye opener.
There's never a shortage of great things to do in our fine state (especially at this time of year). If you're looking for more ideas, Explore Minnesota's website has an unending supply of things to keep your family entertained.
It's good to live in the Land of 10,000 Lakes!