Looking To Get Away This Summer? Check Out This Very Affordable Cabin For Rent On Mille Lacs
Area schools will be out in just a few weeks and once the kids are out for the year you might be looking for a family vacation spot, or maybe someplace to get away for a few days while the kids go over to an in-laws. Check out this cabin I found on Airbnb that costs less than $300 a night and it sits just feet from the north end of Lake Mille Lacs!
Ashleigh, the Airbnb host, describes the rental online as offering picturesque views while being a family/kid-friendly property" located near Aitkin, MN.
"Unwind and stay awhile at the Bear Cub Lodge on the north shore of Mille Lacs Lake!! Enjoy picturesque views from the "wall of windows", south-facing patio with beautiful sunrise and sunsets. Fish off the dock, swim off the shore or tool around the lake. Kick back and relax near the wood-burning fireplace in the living room, a fully stocked kitchen with plenty of room for cooking and serving, washer/dryer on site. We are a family/kid-friendly property, enjoy the flat yard for games and more!"
So what do you get for less than $300 a night? Well, the listing states you get: "a large cabin w/ a main floor private bedroom & bathroom, 2 upper-level bedrooms with a connected bathroom and loft, beautiful views on Mille Lacs Lake, fully stocked kitchen, kid-friendly, dog friendly. There is a lot to do in the area from fishing, boating, snowmobiling, hiking, biking, shopping, and more!"
Here are some photos from Airbnb, you can book this listing by following this link.
Staying on Mille Lacs for less than $300 a night and you get a whole cabin like this seems like a pretty good deal, especially for what resorts along Mille Lacs charge you.
LOOK: $259,900 2 Bedroom Condo On Top Floor of Downtown Rochester's Hotel Indigo
- A truly must-have experience living in one of Rochester’s most updated buildings with exciting, upbeat restaurant and skyway access to downtown.
- This 2 bedroom 2 bath East facing unit with balcony is sure to give you the downtown experience you're looking for conveniently connected to Mayo Clinic, restaurants, and shopping via expansive skyway and walking subway system.
- Large, ample windows throughout offer spectacular sunrise, and river views.
- In unit laundry area, freshly painted and new carpet to move in and enjoy.
- On-site security, private residential elevator and lower-level secured storage area.
- Adjacent parking ramp with reserved space is available for monthly fee. You wont want to miss this opportunity!