Rochester Manufacturer Fined by MN Pollution Control Agency
Get our free mobile app
Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News) - A Rochester company has been fined by the Minnesota Pollution Control for air quality and hazardous waste violations.
A news release issued by the regulatory agency says Crenlo Cab Products has paid $22,675 and completed a series of corrective actions. The manufacturing company was cited for 5 issues that put it in violation of permit requirements in 2019 and 2020.
- Failing to keep an updated emergency contingency plan, including providing hazardous waste training for staff
- Failing to maintain an updated list of emission and emission control equipment, and failing to keep inventory records of coatings and solvents
- Missing several reporting deadlines, and failing to update an operation and maintenance plan
- Failing to properly calculate and maintain hazardous air pollutant emission records
- Failing to keep records of required weekly hazardous waste container and storage area inspections
News Update: Big Detour in Rural Southwest Rochester Starts Tomorrow
Restaurants in SE Minnesota that Have Closed in the Last 6 Months
It's always sad to hear about your favorite restaurant closing and sadly that seems to have become a common thing to see. Here are the restaurants that have closed in the past 6 months in Rochester and around southeast Minnesota.