Rochester, MN (KROC-AM News) - Three people complained of headaches after a small container containing ammonia was found at the theater at Rochester Community and Technical College.

Rochester Fire Dept. crews were called to RCTC around 7:45 PM Wednesday after a water bottle with a small amount of liquid was found in the theater. The 50 people inside had already evacuated before RFD crews arrived and they were checked out for any health issues. The three who complained of heachaches and chest irritation were evaluated at the scene and did not go to the hospital.

The RFD Chemical Assessment Team found no further hazards.

As a precaution, RFD crews also searched several classrooms in the vicinity of the theatre, and no suspicious items or hazards were found. RFD turned the scene over to the Rochester Police Department for investigation, and occupants were allowed back in the building.

RCTC security told the Fire Dept. a suspect was in custody.

News Update: Area residential property owners who were affected by flooding this past summer are being advised they may be eligible for special loans to deal with the damage.