What Minnesota Parents Want Their Kids to Be When They Grow Up
One day they're young, eating pizza at a picnic table, and suddenly, they're graduating high school or college, getting a job and...being a grown-up. So, what do Minnesotans want their kids to be when they grow up? You're going to love the answer.
According to THIS study, the number one thing parents want their kid to be when they grow up is...not rich. Not a special job. In fact, the top ten have NOTHING to do with careers at all. And that's why I love it.
Here's the list...
1. To be happy.
2. To be healthy.
3. To have a stable, happy family life. So "stability," but not millions of dollars.
4. To be loved.
5. To be kind.
6. To find a career they enjoy.
7. To be respected by their friends and colleagues.
8. To be lucky in love, and not have their heart broken.
9. To find a passion outside of work.
10. To have a fulfilling social life.
<p style="text-align: center;"><em>Listen to James Rabe 6a to 9a on <a href="http://y105fm.com/" target="_blank">Y-105 FM</a></em></p>