7 Reasons Why Rochester Businesses Just Had the Best Week Ever
I mean seriously, we needed this.
For months it felt like all we were talking about was "X" store closing up shop, and "Y" restaurant going out of business . Well not only did I hate writing blogs about them all, but I know for a fact you hated reading about it too. Our loyal listeners were starting to turn on us and say we were only focusing on the negative news to get clicks, which couldn't be further from the truth. We love this city, and it was heartbreaking to see all these wonderful businesses close.
But after this past week, I believe we've finally turned a corner because several local establishments have capitalized on their success while others are either opening soon or this weekend! Plus many have purchased second locations in and around Rochester, while another expanded into Byron as well!
Quick shout-out to these local businesses:
- After weeks of preparation, Jersey Jo's Philly Cheesesteaks and More are opening their second location in northwest Rochester next week!
- Rochester's only premier indoor trampoline park - Air Insanity, is opening this weekend!
- Destination Medical Center is bringing a ton of new jobs, hotels and the like to Rochester in the coming years - But it's also bringing a new Pittsburgh Blue Steakhouse!
- The Machine Shed is getting a second life, and location in it's old home inside the Apache Mall in September!
- Speaking of the mall, a popular Rochester food truck moved inside it's food court!
- Wildwood Sports Bar and Grill is expanding their reach, and their fan-base by opening a new location in Byron next month!