7 Ways to Celebrate National Wine Day in Rochester
You had us at merlot. May 25 is National Wine Day, which is the perfect complement to this unofficial summer kickoff. I doubt you need specific instructions on how to celebrate the occasion, but just in case, I found a few things you could do in Rochester to toast to the day.
- Invite your friends over for a wine tasting. Pick up a trio of Menage a Trois on sale at Apollo's
- Make a wine slushie to stay cool in this humidity.
- Wine and Canvas at Cannon Falls Winery
- Get expert advice and join a wine of the month club at Tessa's Office
- Sign Up for the Wine Trolley
- Visit a local winery like Salem Glen Winery (who also has pizza tonight!) or Four Daughters Winery
- Make your own "Wine Walk" downtown and hit up Terza, Victoria's, Salute Wine Bar, and the Redwood Room
I'm a self-proclaimed Wino. I'll for sure be celebrating.
Listen to me weekdays from 10AM to 12PM on 106.9 KROC.