Coming to #RochMN a Mystery You and Your Kids Can Solve On Bikes
From what the website, this is going to be an amazing game, "Welcome to Rochester in the year 2118, where the climate is hot, humid, and stormy. Your mission – should you choose to accept it – is to help solve the mystery of why people are suddenly losing their memories."
What game is it? Aquanesia, a game where teams (made up of two to five people on bicycles if you want) try to solve the mystery outdoors and includes live actors.
From the Rochester Art Center's website...
The goal of Aquanesia is to create a fun-filled adventure that gets people outside to play and connect with their city and local watershed on bicycle or on foot. During the process of solving the game, they will become familiar with specific aspects of the local environment as well as general principles about a watershed and clean water.
HERE'S WHAT TO KNOW TO GO
- October 6 and 7 from 10 AM - 3 PM (it should take 2-3 hours to play the game)
- It starts and ends at the Rochester Art Center.
- Teams can be 2-5 players and must contain at least one adult (unless all youth players are at least 15-years-old and an adult will sign a waiver at check-in).
- Tickets are $10 per team (one ticket per team - you must buy tickets in advance and reserve a specific time slot. Click here to buy).
- Bring your own bikes and bikes will be available to check out at check-in.
- See the areas you'll explore and more info here.