Eat Pancakes and Say ‘Hi’ to Cows at Rochesterfest’s Kickoff Event
If you've never had a chance to tour a farm and see milking cows up close, save the date for Saturday, June 19th. If you just love food you can come along too for the fun because it will be awesome. Country Breakfast on the Farm is one of the activities that happens at Rochesterfest and is a fan favorite for all ages. You'll have a chance to see 300 dairy cows, calves, heifers, at the Sheeknoll Dairy Farm that has over 1,000 acres of land.
Where and how much is Country Breakfast on the Farm this year?
If you are ready to hop in your car and head to the farm, here's how much breakfast will cost and where you need to drive:
- The Sheeknoll Dairy Farm is owned by Sheehan Family and is located at 3603 65th Street SE in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Chris Cakes will be serving pancakes starting at 6:30 am until 11:30 am. In addition to pancakes, there will be sausage, cheese, milk, juice, and coffee.
- Other fun activities: Before or after breakfast, enjoy a tour of the farm, education displays, seeing the farm machinery, and a petting zoo.
- Parking: on-site parking available and you can take a wagon ride to where breakfast is served.
- Free Bus Ride: If you'd like, you can also hop on a free bus that will be leaving from the Mayo High School South parking lot.
- Cost: Kids under 5 are free, 5-12-year-olds are $4.00, 13 years old to adult are $7.00.
- Learn more here.
If you are looking for other fun activities in and around Rochester, check this list of fun!
Rochester has a bunch of fun places that are great to check out. If you've got a day off or on your next free Saturday, enjoy a few of these fun spots in and around town.