Free Wagon Rides and Food at the Olde Fashioned Christmas in Plainview
Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus are making a visit this weekend in Plainview, MN and are bringing all sorts of Christmas goodies, including free horse-drawn wagon rides, to those who love all of the Christmas spirit.
- 10am - 4pm - Festival of Trees Silent Auction at the Plainview Area Community Center
- 6pm - 8pm - Holiday Lighting Contest Judging - walk or drive around and check out all of the Plainview Businesses that are participating in the lighting contest.
Saturday, December 7th
- 7:30am - until they are all gone - PEM Cookie Walk - no need to back this year, just stop here and shop for all of your Christmas cookies and candies.
- 3pm - 6pm - Letters to Santa - The Elves are at Cabine Coffee to help everyone get their letters ready for Santa. They will even take some photos with you!
- 4:30pm - 7:30pm - popcorn, cider, ornaments and local talent are celebrating at Peoples State Bank
- 4:30pm - 5pm - Community Tree Lighting & Carolers - purchase a luminary and be at Wedgewood Park and watch as the town shines bright this Christmas season.
- 5pm - 8pm - Meet Santa and Mrs. Claus at City Hall
- 5pm - 7pm - Santa reindeer have flown in for photos at Foresight Bank
- 5:30pm - until gone - Free Hot Dogs at Greenwood Agency
- 5:30pm - until gone - Free Hot Apple Cider at Thrivent Financial
- 5:30pm - 8:30pm - Free horse-drawn wagon rides at Shad & Zabel Funeral Home
🎄 Here are a few other holiday stories that you might like too! 🎄
- The most amazing drive-thru light display now open in Southeast Minnesota
- How to send letters to Santa this year
- Rochester brewery bringing back a day of sleigh rides
- Rochester restaurant delivering free meals to families this holiday season
- Holiday Train visiting 46 towns in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin
Do you know of another event that is happening in Rochester for kids, families, or women? I’d love to hear about it! Send me a message on my Facebook page (Jessica On The Radio) or DM me on Instagram.