Need A Valentine’s Gift? Minnesota Gas Station Has 10 Easy Ideas
I'm sure you are well aware, thanks to red hearts basically thrown up everywhere in stores, that Valentine's Day is coming up! But, I have a little issue this year. I have something like Vertigo and it sucks. Driving more than necessary is NOT happening and unfortunately, time is running out to grab a few gifts for the kiddos and the hubby for Valentine's Day. Luck has it, we were out of milk so I took my dizzy self and I stopped at a very popular store in Minnesota and got a little lucky on some Valentine's Day gifts while I was there. #momwin
10 Valentine's Day Gifts You Can Grab For Someone at a Popular Minnesota Gas Station
Just in case you are a last-minute shopper like me, below are a bunch of easy gifts you can grab in a few minutes at your nearest gas station: (I just happened to be at Kwik Trip)
- Car Themed Gift - they've got everything from air fresheners to oil!
- Headphones - for my kid that is always stealing mine. ;)
- Gift cards to so many places, including restaurants and Kwik Trip.
- Ice Cream - that is the perfect breakup food but let's try to turn it into a positive this time of the year.
- Make a meal at home! Yes, all the food that you need to make an amazing pasta dish is ready for you to pick up...or grab a pizza in their frozen section!
- Chocolate! Every type of chocolate that your loved one likes is on the shelves. Snickers, Butterfingers, M&M's, even milk chocolate with sea salt caramel.
- Donuts. I've never met anyone who doesn't love donuts, so grab a box and just fill it up.
- Easter candy - we are kind of jumping over a holiday with this one but the candy is out, so why not share a peanut butter Easter egg with someone you love.
- If all else fails and you want to go with the classic, they have bouquets of flowers with a teddy bear close to the register just waiting for last minute shoppers.
- Oh...don't forget the card! They've got those too.
What other last-minute gifts are perfect for Valentine's Day?
I think we all know that life is busy and sometimes, we just have to pick something up at the last-minute. What other ideas do you have for last-minute gifts? I’d love to hear them. Send me a message on my Facebook page (click here) or DM me on Instagram.