Santa’s Wonderland Opens This Weekend at the Owatonna Cabela’s
This Saturday, November 7, 2020, Santa's Wonderland at Cabela's in Owatonna will open for the season with a tailgating party! Not like before Vikings games, but still a lot of fun with giveaways and hot cocoa and the magical variety of fun.
How's it work for you? Just Click HERE to make a free reservation (up to 7 days in advance). That's it. Here's what Cabela's is doing to keep you and your child safe...
- Reservations are required as spots are limited to allow social distancing.
- Temperature screenings are required for families and team members prior to entering.
- The Magic Santa Shield is an acrylic barrier in place between Santa and families at all times.
- All surfaces are cleaned and sanitized between each visit.
- All team members wear face coverings. Customer requirements are based on local guidelines.
- Families standby in a designated area away from other shoppers.
- Families who visit Santa receive a free 4x6 studio-quality photo, as well as a free digital download (that they'll hope you share on social media...and we hope you'll share on our app, too! Just click here to download it). That's it for the free photos...all other packages you'll have to pay for.
If you can't make it to the Owatonna Cabela's, click here to see other locations.
Santa will be appearing all over Rochester, too. See where here.
'Tis the season to watch "Efl" on repeat and enjoy some eggnog. It's also the season where a big guy with a white beard and a red suit shows up in town. Santa is making a few stops at ABC and Toy Zone and also in Downtown Rochester, and I just heard that he will be at the Apache Mall starting November 14th. Well...sort of. Click here for dates and times!
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM's Early Morning Show.
Can you figure out what place is which?