Some Big Celebrities Are Coming To Minnesota This November
If you're into superhero and science fiction, I have a feeling you're going to like this. GalaxyCon 2019 is coming to the Minneapolis Convention Center from November 8-10, featuring a ton of celebrities that will no doubt make you nerd out. Let's take a look at some of the lineup:
- William Shatner
- Dave Bautista, a.k.a. Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy
- John Cusack
- Mike Colter from Netflix's Luke Cage series
- Nick Frost from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz
- Jason Mewes (a.k.a. Jay)
- John Wesley Ship (He played The Flash in the '90s, and is also in the current CW series)
- Chris Sarandon (Prince Humperdinck from The Princess Bride)
- Rachael Leigh Cook (She's All That fans, rejoice!)
- Amy Jo Johnson (the Pink Power Ranger!!)
- Sean Gunn (also from Guardians of the Galaxy)
How cool is that? You had me at Pink Power Ranger.
You can see the full list of celebrities along with ticket info here.
Source: Bring Me The News