The Minnesota Children’s Museum Set To Reopen In August
If you and the Kiddos are looking for something fun to do, the Minnesota Children's Museum is reopening their doors soon!
Starting August 1st, the Minnesota Children's Museum will reopen their doors and allow visitors back after being closed for almost four months. With the reopening, proper safety requirements will be in effect.
All staff and visitors over the age of 5 will be required to wear a mask and reservations will be required to allow for proper social distancing. While mask are not required for kids under the age of 5, it is encouraged for them to wear one. According to the MCM website, other safety precautions that will be taken are:
- Enhanced our procedures for cleaning and sanitizing all museum spaces
- Put up Plexiglass barriers in the box office and security desk area
- Installed additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the museum
- Removed soft props and costumes
- Removed or modified some experiences, including face painting and air play
- Upgraded air filters and created new protocol for monitoring air flow
- Created process for staff wellness checks to be performed daily
The Children's Museum will be open Thursday-Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. until further notice. You can make your reservation to visit by clicking here!