US Bank Stadium Introduces New Foods for this Season, Including Heggie’s Pizza
There are some new foods and vendors making an appearance at US Bank Stadium this season. The Minnesota Vikings kick off their season soon so this announcement came at the perfect time!
First, we need to talk about the new "pizza partner" of the Vikings. FOX 9 writes that Heggie's pizza will now be served at Vikings games. They're the official pizza provider of the Vikings!
Now let's take a look at the new vendors at US Bank Stadium. These are the local restaurants and food trucks that, Bring Me the News says, "the Vikings' food and drink provider Aramark" struck a deal with for this year:
- Arepe Bite Latin Food
- David Fong's
- Heritage Tea House
- No Name
As for the new foods, we don't know the pricing (it's all probably super expensive though, let's be honest) but here's the list of new food being offered this year according to Bring Me the News:
- A La Mode Ice Cream – Nut-free, egg-free, sesame-free ice cream. (Sections 124 and 329 in Be Graceful locations)
- Be Graceful – Buffalo Jack sliders, chickpea "tuna" salad, Greek salad wrap (Sections 124 & 329).
- Delta Vikings Village – Breakfast and lunch nachos, Bourbon bacon jam hot hog (outside the stadium, pregame).
- North Star/MN Favorites – 4th Street pork belly skewer, walleye sandwich, fish and chips, tater tot hot dish. (Section 118)
- Rusty Taco – Loaded nachos, tres grande chips with guac, cheese and salsa, taco trio, R Taco specialty margarita (Sections 105*, 113*, 122* and 310).
- Market Bar-B-Que – Pulled pork sandwich, sliders – pork belly, pulled pork and brisket. (Sections 122* and 324)
- Andrew Zimmern’s Canteen – Pork belly & bacon sandwich, Frito pie, AZ canteen dog, cheddar brat, chicken nachos (Sections 122, 329*, 344 and 349*)
Hang out with Carly Ross on The Mighty 920 KDHL weekdays 1-5pm!