5 Cool Things Rochester Crafters Are Selling On Etsy
You're not alone if you have an addiction to Etsy. I do too!
It's nothing for me to spend Sunday afternoons browsing Etsy for things I can decorate my apartment with. Apparently, about 37 million buyers are doing the same thing. There is so much to choose from too! Etsy boasts that they have around 2 million sellers on their site.
I decided to take a look at what people in Rochester are selling on the site. Who knows? You might find something cute! Here are some things that jumped out at me:
- Art photography - Seller JesekaAnnCreations explains it's a, "set of 3 8X8 or 5X5 original black and white fine art photography prints. Photos printed on professional photo luster paper to insure rich tones and sharp detail." Users who've purchased this art are happy with the product!
- A huge Viking helmet - You can definitely wear this to a Viking game.
- Farm decor - Brighten up the farmhouse with this cute cow!
- A makeup brush holder - you're welcome. We know bathroom counter space is limited! Take advantage!
- A patio cooler stand - Get it before summer is over! In fact, it's cedar... so it's fine in the winter too! It holds a 48-quart cooler.
Which one of those items do you think would be perfect for your space? Honestly, I'd be happy with any of them! Especially that cooler! It'd be great for Twins games right now!
For more "Rochester by Etsy", click here.
Listen to Val afternoons from 2p to 6p on Quick Country 96.5.
Listen to Val from 10a to 2p on Z-Rock 107.7.