Quick Country 96.5 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
Quick Country 96.5 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Rochester’s New Country Leader with the hottest country music and the best DJs (plus the local news, traffic, and weather that you depend on) is available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Quick Country 96.5 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Quick Country. Tap on the station logo to get to the Quick Country 96.5 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the Quick Country 96.5 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play Quick Country.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help.