If You Only Had One Night In Rochester, Where Would You Eat?
I'm not sure you've heard, but one of the biggest games of the year is being played up in Minneapolis this weekend. Minnesota is about to be crowded with tons of visitors from all over the world and soon Minnesotans will be showing off all the best things our state has to offer.
From landmarks to even the food, we've got a lot of things to brag about here in the Land of 10,000 Lakes. But speaking of food: Let's imagine if the Super Bowl were to be played right here in Rochester. Where would you send anyone looking for a recommendation on where to eat in town? I went around the office and came up with seven places that some of our jocks thought would be worthy to send someone for a bite to eat:
- Wildwood Sports Bar & Grill: This place has always been a Top 3 place to eat of mine as long as it's been open. You always get more bang for your buck with their generous food servings, and the menu is constantly evolving and diverse. You'll always find something delicious to eat at Wildwood.
- Victoria's Ristorante & Wine Bar: Large portions, extensive menu, and their made-from-scratch dishes will keep you coming back for more. If you're into Italian this is the place. Plus their wine selection is second to none.
- Whistle Binkies Olde World Pub: I have never had a bad meal there. Ever. Their Fish & Chips, and the El Cubano sandwich are some of my favorite things off their menu. Plus "Mystery Beer Monday's" has long been one of my favorite nights of the week. With their extensive beer selection, you'll never get bored trying something new.
- Terza Ristorante & La Vetta: I personally haven't eaten their yet, but I have enjoyed several stops for drinks and we've always had a great time. If you're going to recommend a place to stop, how can you not send them to La Vetta's rooftop to check out downtown, especially at night? It's awesome. Plus, you've got to check out those igloos while they're still around...
- Five West Kitchen + Bar: Whether it's apps, dinners or drinks, this place has it all. I'm a huge fan of their House Smoked Beef Short Rib = Perfection! And while the patio is obviously closed during the winter, I just have to point out it's one of my favorites in town.
Did we miss any of your favorites? Be sure and comment on where you'd take your family or friends who're visiting town for dinner below!
Check out these 4 Things Tourists Need to Understand About Minnesotans.