Rochester’s Perfect Christmas Includes Snow, a Tree, and What Else?
What is the perfect Christmas? According to a new survey, it has to have snow, a tree, and a few more surprising things...
I s'pose the PERFECT Christmas is really a matter of opinion, but a surprising number of people agreed on a few major points. Let's take a look.
- Sleep in a bit, waking up just before 8 AM
- Make sure there's at least one real Christmas tree in the house or at least a real wreath.
- Have Y-105FM on for Christmas Music
- Snow. New snowfall is the best. In fact, this is the only time new snow is OK in Rochester.
- On average, seven gifts.
- Watching five Christmas movies.
- Having the family together. And if not, then calling them early in the morning!
- Eat like it is Thanksgiving, around 2 PM was the average answer. (Me, I say make it a dinner dinner...but that's just so I can sleep in and then have a pre-nap, and then have a nap, then the post nap nap, and, if there's a time, a before bedtime nap.)
Did I miss anything?
Listen to James Rabe 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM