Get Paid $10,000 to Poop…Yes, Really!
Every now and then you run across a "Job Opening" that seems to good to be true. But no poop, this is 100% legit. $10,000 for three months work, if you can start lickity split.
According to TUSHY,
We’re a team of toilet crusaders, fighting for clean bums and reduced global wastefulness. Founded by Miki Agrawal in 2015. We come to work every day, where talking “crap” actually counts, because we’re ultimately turning people into born-again bidet lovers.
VP of Fecal Matters
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Yes, this is for real!
TUSHY is looking for our first VP of Fecal Matters to ASSist in the day to day op-poo-rations of our #Bidet2020 campaign. With guidance from our Chief Pooping Officer, Dr. Mark Hyman, our new VP of Fecal Matters will be testing and studying their own pooping habits and documenting it via TUSHY’s social media. This will be a three-month, fart-time, $10,000 contract role requiring about 30-60 minutes per day (depending on how many times you poop!) to poop and document your experience.
What are the qualifications? I took this right off the site. Seriously. I didn't add a word.
- A real pooping human with 21-121 years of pooping experience
- Pungent poop-related communication skills
- Possess incredible precision-spraying skills
- Strong poo-ject management and skills
- Solid… or loose knowledge of the Bristol Stool Chart
- Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced, *or constipated* environments
- Embraces an “open-door policy” when discussing what happens in the bathroom
- Ability to install the TUSHY bidet on a standard toilet
Job Funk-tions Also their wording
- Minimum 90-day commitment to the bidet life
- ANALyzing and documenting your own daily pooping habits
- Interview those closest to you about pooping habits
- Testing TUSHY products against other bathroom products and brands
- Pro-deuce video content for social media
- Testing and debunking myths surrounding gut and butt health
- A lot of pooping
Just click here if you want to apply, but hurry! The job starts July 22!
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams Weekday from 6 - 10 AM on Y-105 FM