How About This Plan to Cut Down On All the Extra States?
Is it time to cut down on all the extra states? There's a message that goes with the map. Ready?
IF the United States has to exist at least cut down on all the extra states. I think we can all agree this is what is really happening here.
Do you think the map is done right? I do. But a few thoughts and questions...
- Minnesota should stay all Minnesota. At least Olmsted County. Sorry Dodge Center, Austin, and Predmore.
- I'm cool with Montana taking over North Dakota, but why lump South Dakota with Nebraska? Then you're turning "Famous Faces Famous Places" into "Famous Faces Famouzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz".
- They left Michigan as-is. Which is smart. Don't mess with the Great Lakes.
- Not sure Illinois should have to take Iowa...seems kinda petty.
- I see they leave Texas as-is, too. Don't mess with Texas.
- I don't think you can see it, but this new map shows a force-field around Florida to keep the Florida Man Men in one spot.
- The Bubbler vs Water Fountain fights will be epic.
- But not as epic as the 70 Year Duck Duck WHAT? War.
- Minnesota taking over Wisconsin is cool...whatever it takes to win a Superbowl.
Listen to James Rabe and Jessica Williams 6a to 10a on Y-105 FM's Early Morning Show.