6 Things You’ll Want to Bring to Harvest Jam
It's finally here! Harvest Jam is set for Saturday at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds, and here are the six essential things you'll want to bring with you!
1) Your tickets -- Make sure you bring these along, so you can cruise right into the Fairgrounds (gates open at 3 p.m., by the way) and not have to drive back home.
2) Your money -- I'm guessing you'll want to buy a few of the delicious items our incredible food vendors will be selling. You'll no doubt want a beverage or two, as well. Although, there will be an ATM on the grounds, so if you don't want to bring along cash, you'll be able to access your funds right there-- just be sure you have your ATM card!
4) Your lawn chairs and blankets -- Seeing that Harvest Jam is a festival, the concert will take place on a grassy area, so you'll want to bring your own chair or blanket to claim your spot as close to the stage as possible.
5) A jacket or sweatshirt -- While the weather forecast for the Olmsted County Fairgrounds in Rochester Saturday looks perfect with sunny skies and high near 68, lows are expected to be in the low 50's. Rodney Atkins is set to take the stage at 8 p.m. just as the sun is setting, and it'll get a little cool, so you'll no doubt want that jacket or sweatshirt (if you can find them after our warm, humid summer, that is!)
6) Your phone -- This goes without saying, but you'll want to make sure you're able to take all the selfies of you and your friends having a great time you want (and post them online), so you'll definitely want your camera. Not that any of us leave ever the house without our phones these days, but it's one more thing to put on your list so you don't forget!
It's going to be a great time-- we'll see you there! And just to get you even more fired up, here's a look back at what the 2015 Harvest Jam looked like...